In compliance with state and national health guidelines, the Rincon Band of Luiseño Indians has made the decision to extend the temporary closure of Harrah’s Resort Southern California until further notice. The safety and health of our teammates and guests remains a primary concern and we feel this is the most responsible decision. During this time, the Tribe has made it a priority that our invaluable teammates will continue to receive a significant percentage of their pay, plus benefits, through mid-April. 

We will continue to monitor the ever-changing COVID-19 situation and will announce a re-opening date based on the recommendation of local and state government and public health officials once we’ve assessed the situation further. We appreciate your unwavering support during these times of uncertainty and look forward to welcoming our valued guests, team members and community back to Funner, California very soon. Please stay tuned to the resort’s website and social media handles for additional news. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, we encourage you to visit the following websites: Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).