Health & Sanitation plan for Harrah’s Resort SoCal
Please note: At this time all guests must be 21+.
The following is an overview of our daily operation plan that focuses on the guest experience and teammate interaction. In addition to the specifics listed below, signage has been placed at each entrance as well as throughout the resort to promote social distancing, usage of personal protective equipment (PPE), frequent handwashing and hand sanitization use.
- Prior to reporting to work all teammates are required to take and pass a health evaluation.
- All teammates must pass a temperature screening before reporting to work.
- Face masks must be worn unless actively eating, drinking or smoking.
- Hand sanitizing stations are conveniently located for frequent use.
- All teammates reporting to work must be trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols and informed of proper PPE requirements.
- Teammates who are unwell or symptomatic are directed to stay home.
- Work areas and common areas are arranged for proper social distancing.
- Common areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Social distancing markers are in place in all common areas.
All guests must be 21+.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask at all times unless actively eating, drinking, smoking or swimming.
- High-touch areas are regularly cleaned throughout the property.
- All guests are required to pass a temperature check before entering the property.
- Signage and floor markers are placed throughout the Resort to clearly indicate social distancing measures. Capacity is limited for retail shops and elevators and proper spacing for social distancing is clearly marked.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the Resort and guidelines for proper hand washing has been placed in all restrooms.
- In addition to our designated non-smoking area on our Casino Floor, smoking is currently not permitted at all Table Games.
- Our safety team is available to assist with proper social distancing throughout the resort. This includes assisting with new entry and exit guidelines, line formation and helping prevent groups from congregating.
Socially Distant Gaming:
- Slot Machine banks are arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- All machines and chairs are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Table Games will have limited seating based on table size. Chairs cannot be moved or rearranged by anyone other than designated teammates.
- Chips, cards, tables and chairs are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
Dining & Beverage Service:
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the resort and at each entrance for guest use.
- We are following state guidelines requiring disposable menus or disinfecting menus between each use.
- All tables and chairs are arranged for proper social distancing and are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Point of sale systems and other high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Floor markers and table signs are placed around the resort (including to-go locations) to clearly indicate social distancing for lines, ordering and food or drink pick up.
- All Casino Floor beverages will be served with lids.
- The hotel is open at limited capacity.
- Room service is temporarily suspended.
- In-room cleaning will only take place after guest check-out.
- Robes, extra linens and extra amenities are only available on request.
- Common high-touch areas such as handrails, elevator panels, door handles, touch-screens and other guest-facing areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Valet will remain closed until further notice.
- Entry and Exit signage are posted to ensure proper social distancing.
- Our casino bars are open for walk up service or limited bar-seating for guests actively gaming.
- Guests may purchase two alcoholic beverages per transaction in Emporium. Alcohol sales stop at 10pm.
- Guests actively gaming on the Casino Floor may order a drink from our Beverage on Demand service or from a Casino Floor beverage server.
- Alcohol in our restaurants may be purchased as part of a food order.
- Alcohol service on the Casino Floor ends at 1:30am (last call).