Health & Sanitation Plan for Harrah’s Resort SoCal
The following is an overview of our daily operation plan. In addition to the specifics listed below, signage has been placed throughout the Resort to promote social distancing, usage of personal protective equipment (PPE), frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer use.
Team Member Protections:
- Prior to reporting to work all team members are required to take and pass a health evaluation.
- All team members must pass a temperature screening before reporting to work.
- Face masks must be worn unless actively eating, drinking or smoking.
- Hand sanitizing stations are conveniently located for frequent use.
- All team members reporting to work must be trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols and informed of proper PPE requirements.
- Team members who are unwell or symptomatic are directed to stay home.
- Work areas and common areas are arranged for proper social distancing.
- Common areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Social distancing markers are in place in all common areas.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask at all times unless actively eating, drinking or smoking.
- High-touch areas are regularly cleaned throughout the Resort.
- Signage and floor markers are placed throughout the Resort to clearly indicate proper space for social distancing.
- Capacity is limited in retail shops and elevators.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the Resort and guidelines for hand washing have been placed in all restrooms.
- In addition to our designated non-smoking area on our Casino Floor, smoking is currently not permitted at all Table Games.
- Our safety team is available to assist with proper social distancing throughout the Resort.
Socially Distant Gaming:
- Slot Machine banks are arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- All machines and chairs are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Table Games will have limited seating based on table size.
- Chairs cannot be moved or rearranged by anyone other than designated team members.
- Chips, cards, tables and chairs are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
Dining & Beverage Service:
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the Resort and at each entrance for guest use.
- QR codes are available to allow guests no-touch options to review menus and services.
- Tables and chairs are arranged for proper social distancing and are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Point of sale systems and other high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Floor markers and table signs are placed around the Resort to clearly indicate social distancing for lines, ordering and food or drink pick-up.
- All Casino Floor beverages will be served with lids.
- Room service is temporarily suspended.
- In-room cleaning will only take place after guest Check-out.
- Robes, extra linens and extra amenities are only available on request.
- High-touch areas such as handrails, elevator panels, door handles, touchscreens and other areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly.