Please note: At this time all guests must be 21+.
The following is an overview of our daily operation plan that focuses on the guest experience and teammate interaction. In addition to the specifics listed below, signage will be placed at each entrance as well as throughout the resort to promote social distancing, usage of personal protective equipment (PPE), frequent handwashing and hand sanitization use.
- Prior to reporting to work all teammates are required to take and pass a health evaluation.
- All teammates will be required to wear masks and temperatures will be checked before each shift.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be conveniently located for frequent use.
- All teammates will be trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols and informed of proper PPE requirements.
- Teammates who are unwell or symptomatic will be directed to stay home.
- Work areas and common areas have been rearranged to follow proper social distancing guidelines.
At this time, all guests must be 21+.
- Our team will be frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout the property.
- All guests should come prepared with their own face mask. They will be expected to wear it at all times.
- All guests will be required to have their temperature checked by a designated teammate before entering the property.
Signage and floor markers will be placed throughout the resort to clearly indicate social distancing measures. Capacity will be limited for retail shops and elevators and proper spacing for social distancing will be clearly marked.
We have taken steps to encourage and support guest hygiene by positioning hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort and supplying guidelines for proper hand washing in all restrooms.
Additional non-smoking areas: In addition to our designated non-smoking area on our Casino floor, smoking will not be permitted at all Table Games and Bars.
Our safety team will be available to assist with proper social distancing throughout the resort. This includes assisting guests with new entry and exit guidelines, line formation and preventing groups from congregating to allow for proper social distancing.
Socially Distant Gaming:
- Slot machine banks will be arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- All machines and chairs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Table games will be limited to a maximum of three players per table.
- Chips, cards, tables and chairs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
Dining & Beverage Service:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at each restaurant and bar entrance for guest use.
- Guests will be provided with disposable menus.
- Tables, chairs and barstools for guest seating will be arranged for proper social distancing and will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Point of sale systems or other high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Floor markers and table signs will be placed at all bars and restaurants (including to-go locations) to clearly indicate social distancing for lines, ordering and food or drink pick up.
- All Casino floor beverages will be served with lids.
The Hotel will re-open on Tuesday May 26th with limited availability. No guests under 21 years of age are permitted to stay in the hotel during this time.
- Common high-touch areas such as handrails, elevator panels, door handles, touch-screens and other guest-facing areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly. Entrances, parking, etc.:
- Valet will remain closed until further notice.
- Guest parking will be available to ensure proper social distancing.
- Entry and Exit signage will be placed to ensure proper social distancing.
- Face masks are required for anyone entering the resort.