PLAY, LIVE, GIVE
At Harrah’s Resort SoCal, the Caesars code of commitment governs the conduct of our business.
As the number one resort in Funner, CA, Harrah’s Resort SoCal is as much about good times as it is about doing good for the local area. In March of 2019 the resort’s fifth annual All-in 4 Change community grant campaign kicked off in a huge way.
This year marked the highest numbers across the board. By the end of March, 158 charitable organizations had been nominated for All-in 4 Change grants, with 25 going on to the public voting phase. By April 24, 23,343 votes were cast and tallied.
On May 2 the top 15 organizations were notified of their winning accomplishment. This year’s winners include:
- 1st Prize: $55,000 awarded to Kitchens for Good.
- 2nd Prize: $25,000 awarded to the Mitchell Thorp Foundation
- 3rd Place: $15,000 awarded to the LGBTQ Community Center of San Diego.
Fourth place and a $10,000 grant was given to San Diego’s Habitat for Humanity and fifth place along with $5,000 was granted to San Diego Oasis. In addition, 10 honorable mentions were presented along with grants of $4,000 to each well-deserving charity.
Harrah’s Resort SoCal is thrilled to support these worthy causes that are doing so much to help our community.
All of these charities received their grants on June 7, 2019 during a special presentation event at Harrah’s Resort SoCal. Senior Vice President and General Manager of Harrah’s Resort SoCal Darrell Pilant acknowledged all the hard work of each of these organizations by saying: “For all the time and energy you put in to make this a great place to live and work, we thank you.”
Be sure to tune in March of 2020 to nominate your favorite charity for All-in 4 Change!
As the best resort in Funner, CA we go above and beyond to help our guests, our teammates, the community and the environment. Harrah’s Resort SoCal is proud to offer support in the form of volunteer time as well as cash and in-kind donations to support positive change in the people and communities of Southern California.
A commitment to the community
- We are dedicated to doing everything in our power to make our communities healthy and vibrant places to live and work.
- We conduct our business with honesty and integrity, and act in accordance with the highest ethical and legal standards.
- We share our financial success with our communities by donating a portion of company profits to community and charitable causes.
- We encourage our employees to volunteer in community and charitable causes.
- We value the diversity and vitality of the communities in which we operate, we are committed to supporting a wide range of local businesses, charitable organizations, and community groups.
$4.036 Million in cash and in-kind donations to community organizations
111,111 hours of service to the community
A commitment to the environment
- We are dedicated to being responsible stewards of the environment.
- We invest in sustainable practices that increase energy efficiency and water conservation.
- We commit ourselves to measurable reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
- We promote recycling and waste reduction at all our properties.