Play, Live, Give: Serving a better community
At Harrah’s Resort SoCal, the Caesars code of commitment governs the conduct of our business.
It’s a public pledge to our employees, guests, communities, and the environment to honor the trust they have placed in us. We are proud to offer our diverse talents and capabilities to a cause that serves the people and places we call home, and look forward to exploring better ways to create positive change here in Southern California.
A commitment to the community
- We are dedicated to doing everything in our power to make our communities healthy and vibrant places to live and work.
- We conduct our business with honesty and integrity, and act in accordance with the highest ethical and legal standards.
- We share our financial success with our communities by donating a portion of company profits to community and charitable causes.
- We encourage our employees to volunteer in community and charitable causes.
- We value the diversity and vitality of the communities in which we operate, we are committed to supporting a wide range of local businesses, charitable organizations, and community groups.
$3,696,241 million in cash and in-kind donations to community organizations
99,278 hours of service to the community
A commitment to the environment
- We are dedicated to being responsible stewards of the environment.
- We invest in sustainable practices that increase energy efficiency and water conservation.
- We commit ourselves to measurable reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
- We promote recycling and waste reduction at all our properties.
Collected and recycled 7,210 pounds of e-waste
Property garden yielded 1,264 pounds of vegetables and herbs (used in property restaurants and EDR)
Recycled 92,602 pounds of cooking oil
Recycled 208 pairs of eyeglasses (from lost and found and employee donations)
Recycled 1,115.4 pounds of batteries
Collected 38.005 pounds of soap and shampoo, donated to the Clean the World effort
Recycled 5,185 pounds of sheets and towels
Recycled 32,616 pounds of scrap metal
Guests can opt out for daily linen change and newspaper delivery