We’re All-in 4 Pink!
At Harrah’s Resort SoCal, the Caesars code of commitment governs the conduct of our business.
Michelle’s Place empowers individuals and families impacted by breast cancer through education and support services, Michelle’s Place is a full service breast cancer resource center providing free resources to over 1,800 women and their families dealing with breast cancer each year.
GIVE BACK & PLAY
JOIN US EVERY WEDNESDAY
Buy-ins for Slot and Blackjack tournaments benefit Michelle’s Place.
REGISTRATION: 3PM – 7PM
3:20PM: Tournament play begins.
OCTOBER 10, 17, 24 & 31
REGISTRATION: 4PM – 7PM
4PM: Tournament play begins in the Tournament Zone.
$20 buy-in for Total Rewards® Gold members, complimentary for all other members.
SEE PROMOTIONS CENTER FOR COMPLETE RULES AND DETAILS.
CABANAS FOR A CAUSE
Rent a cabana during the month of October and a portion of your purchase will benefit Michelle’s Place.
To rent your cabana call 760-751-3100
It’s a public pledge to our employees, guests, communities, and the environment to honor the trust they have placed in us. We are proud to offer our diverse talents and capabilities to a cause that serves the people and places we call home, and look forward to exploring better ways to create positive change here in Southern California.
A commitment to the community
- We are dedicated to doing everything in our power to make our communities healthy and vibrant places to live and work.
- We conduct our business with honesty and integrity, and act in accordance with the highest ethical and legal standards.
- We share our financial success with our communities by donating a portion of company profits to community and charitable causes.
- We encourage our employees to volunteer in community and charitable causes.
- We value the diversity and vitality of the communities in which we operate, we are committed to supporting a wide range of local businesses, charitable organizations, and community groups.
$3.7 Million in cash and in-kind donations to community organizations
99,278 hours of service to the community
A commitment to the environment
- We are dedicated to being responsible stewards of the environment.
- We invest in sustainable practices that increase energy efficiency and water conservation.
- We commit ourselves to measurable reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
- We promote recycling and waste reduction at all our properties.