Play, Live, Give: Serving a better community
At Harrah’s Resort SoCal, the Caesars code of commitment governs the conduct of our business.
It’s a public pledge to our employees, guests, communities, and the environment to honor the trust they have placed in us. We are proud to offer our diverse talents and capabilities to a cause that serves the people and places we call home, and look forward to exploring better ways to create positive change here in Southern California.
A commitment to the community
- We are dedicated to doing everything in our power to make our communities healthy and vibrant places to live and work.
- We conduct our business with honesty and integrity, and act in accordance with the highest ethical and legal standards.
- We share our financial success with our communities by donating a portion of company profits to community and charitable causes.
- We encourage our employees to volunteer in community and charitable causes.
- We value the diversity and vitality of the communities in which we operate, we are committed to supporting a wide range of local businesses, charitable organizations, and community groups.
$3,696,241 million in cash and in-kind donations to community organizations
99,278 hours of service to the community
A commitment to the environment
- We are dedicated to being responsible stewards of the environment.
- We invest in sustainable practices that increase energy efficiency and water conservation.
- We commit ourselves to measurable reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
- We promote recycling and waste reduction at all our properties.