Cream me up Scottie!
Celebrate National Scotch Day the Harrah’s Resort SoCal Way!
Happy National Scotch Day! What? You don’t like scotch? Challenge accepted. No, today isn’t about sipping scotch neat. It’s about celebrating and enjoying the malty spirit and having fun with its mixology potential. And that is exactly what the Harrah’s Resort SoCal bartending wizards at Spiked have done… yet again. Sweet, spicy and savory, the Cream Me Up Scottie will have you wondering how you’ve gone this long without experiencing the deliciousness that is scotch!
Cream Me Up Scottie!
2 oz. 12 yr. Dewars
.75 oz. E & J Brandy
1 oz. Cream
.75 oz. Maple Syrup
.25 oz. Simple Syrup
1 tsp. Cinnamon powder
1 Cinnamon stick
Short bucket glass
1. Combine Dewars, brandy, cream, maple syrup, simple syrup and ice into cocktail strainer.
2. Shake to combine ingredients.
3. Add fresh ice to short bucket glass.
4. Pour cocktail through strainer into bucket glass.
5. Garnish with cinnamon stick and dust with cinnamon powder.
6. Cheers to Scotch!
The Cream Me Up Scottie is currently shaking up at Spiked!