CHEERS TO MAY!
Cool down and rock out with these two new cocktails
May is here and you know what that means. Time to start pretending it’s summer. Is there a better way to get into the summer mood than with a refreshing poolside cocktail? Harrah’s Resort SoCal doesn’t think so! If the gorgeous San Diego sunshine isn’t enough to get you summer motivated then we guarantee our May featured drinks will have you applying sunscreen in no time.
– 1.75 oz. Casa Noble Reposado Tequila
– ½ Lime Juice
– Jarritos Toronja
1. Salt rim of pint glass and fill with ice
2. Add 1.75 oz tequila to glass
3. Squeeze lime juice in glass
4. Top with Jarritos Toronja
5. Stir and enjoy
– 1 oz. Grenadine
– 1 oz. Malibu Rum
– 1.5 oz. Coconut Puree
– 1 oz. Violet Liquor
– .5 oz. Bacardi
1. Pour Grenadine into shot glass
2. Mix Malibu Rum and Coconut Puree together and pour on top of Grenadine
3. Blend Violet Liquor and Bacardi and pour into shot glass
4. Down the hatch!
You can sip on these delicious drinks all month long at Spiked!